Download the Author May Torres App

Author May Torres
Powered by Conduit Mobile

Monday, April 5, 2010

Sex, Lies, and Videotape

In this day and age of camera phones, YouTube, and social networking sites, how safe is it to send your significant other naughty photos? I was never a real fan of this. Not that I ever aspired to be president or some other public figure, I just never wanted sensitive photos of me surfacing. It's amazing how quickly love turns to hate, when a relationship is over. You never really know what an ex-partner is capable of, once you both part ways.

I bring this up because, while I was away with my girlfriends for the weekend, we met this guy and he showed us a very explicit video of his ex-wife. He was a decent enough guy to hang out with for a while, but he was not shy at all about sharing details about his ex. At the time, I didn't really think much about it. After some time has passed, I'm thinking back and wondering what his ex-wife would feel about, him showing us that video.

Shouldn't there be some kind of etiquette involved, when sharing sensitive photos and videos with a significant other?

No comments:

Post a Comment