Download the Author May Torres App

Author May Torres
Powered by Conduit Mobile

Monday, April 26, 2010

Exchanging Cynicism for Gratitude

I'd be the first to admit that, I can get very cynical from time to time. Romantic love has me very sour, in general. I know it's wrong and, I'm working on it. In the past few months, I've also seen unattractive behavior by those I called friends. That has also rendered me cynical. Just when, I think I'm losing all faith in people, the universe shows me something different. In the last couple of days, I've felt such an outpouring of support, from those that don't even know me. I don't even know how to express how grateful I am. The cynic in me, wants to question, why? But I won't. I will be gracious and accept support in any form. I will honor it by, paying it forward. To those, that offer words of encouragement, and support, I truly thank you! Miriam Slozberg, I sincerely thank you, for extending your generosity. You are one in many, that have given me that extra confidence boost.

No comments:

Post a Comment