Download the Author May Torres App

Author May Torres
Powered by Conduit Mobile

Monday, April 5, 2010

Enchanted Island´s Proof

Okayyyyyy! I'm so excited! The proof for my book Enchanted Island has arrived. This is the most exciting thing to happen to me in a very LONG time. All the printing company needs, is the go ahead. The book will be printed and, ready for sale in just days. This has been such a wonderful experience for me. I always enjoyed writing, I just never liked the part where I shared my work. I decided to step out of my comfort zone, the ending of last year. I knew it was now or never, because I truly wanted to change my circumstances. I was at a point in my life, where it seemed like, everything I touched went to hell. I was struggling financially, along with countless others, on account of this bad economy. I'm proud of myself for then taking control, and doing something. I don't know what will become of my book, but I have hopes that people will enjoy it. I would be lying if I said I didn't dream of becoming some famous author. My author friend and I, spend the time away, imagining the endless opportunities. I'm proud of myself for accomplishing what I set out to do. I started it, and I completed it. There are so many people who start writing a novel, but never see it through. I did it, working 12 hour days, attending my kids' basketball games and any other responsibilities that come with being a single mom. Of course, I hope this new path, will lead to a great success beyond my wildest dreams. Truth be told, I already feel successful. Anything that comes next, is going to be icing on the cake. Today is a great day. Thanks be to the gods ;)

http://touchepublishers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment