Download the Author May Torres App

Author May Torres
Powered by Conduit Mobile

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Let The Fun Begin

On Wednesday, April 7th my book Enchanted Island was officially published! Since then, it’s been non-stop promotion. I’ve taken to my social networking sites,letting people know that the book was now available. There were some sales made during the presale and some over this past weekend. It’s hard work promoting :-/ I have to hand it to people in the advertising and marketing fields, but I will never regret my decision to self-publish. I’m not afraid of hard work, and the rewards will be so much greater, once things really start taking off. Right now, I’m taking it all in. This experience is so surreal. I have people close to me, fascinated and asking questions about the writing process. I’m getting questions on what prompted me to write the story. People are interested! Interested in something I’ve created! That doesn’t happen too often. I’m the type of person that would love fly under the radar forever. It’s all about stepping out of my comfort zone this year. Let the fun begin!

http://touchepublishers.com/Books/enchantedisland.html

No comments:

Post a Comment