Download the Author May Torres App

Author May Torres
Powered by Conduit Mobile

Monday, April 5, 2010

Namasté

Greetings! I’m so full of light and joy at this particular time in my life. After so many years of financial struggle and heart breaks in my personal life, I have finally arrived at a place of peace. My son will be graduating from High School in June and heading to college. My daughter is growing into an amazing young woman, I’m so proud of her independent spirit. I’m surrounded by wonderful friends that only enrich my life. I’ve completed my first novel and now in the process of publishing it. I’m embarking on a new journey professionally and I feel great about it. I’m a single woman and I have to say that this is the best time of my life. From the age of 14 through most of my adult life I was in relationships. It was time to enjoy myself on my own terms and that’s what I’m doing. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. May many blessings be upon you. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment