Download the Author May Torres App

Author May Torres
Powered by Conduit Mobile

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Enchanted Summer Games


This is my baby. My firstborn. She was born in 2010 and she means so much to me. Of course I think she's the most beautiful. As we learn through life, our babies grow up to have a mind of their own. And my baby, Enchanted Island, wants to change her look. She's currently under construction to freshen up.
18566_103943749635810_100000605563735_104122_6367175_n
This is the "before" photo of my baby
enchanted-island
This is what my baby will look like after construction
I present this to you because I feel a celebration is in order. My baby, Enchanted Island, will have a new look and  new attitude. I want to thank my early readers and attract a fresh new batch. So to make this happen I'm thinking of holding summer games. Not just any summer games but, Enchanted Summer Games.  I'm throwing  around some ideas. If I can drum up enough interest I may just go ahead with it!
I'm looking to start it on the first day of summer, which is June 21st and ending  on Labor Day. There'll be prizes and giveaways and all that good stuff. Mostly I just want people to have fun, get to know me and all  about my firstborn. Who doesn't like winning stuff? I think it'll be a lot of fun. So this blog post is my first experiment. If enough people bite I'll provide more details.
This will all be about interaction and participation. If you're reading this and think you and your friends would like to partake in the fun and games, drop me a line :)
MayTorres72@gmail.com
And of course here on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment