Download the Author May Torres App

Author May Torres
Powered by Conduit Mobile

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Delusional Doom Blogfest


I am happy to announce that I am participating in another cool Blogfest! Here are a few details:

BEHOLD… THE DELUSIONAL DOOM BLOGFEST!
When: The Ides of March (March 15) obviously
Where: Your blog and mine
WHAT: SOMEONE WILL DIE!

Let me e’splain…
You can do ANY (or all) of the following:

Predict your own death

Predict someone ELSES death

Write your own obituary

Write someone ELSES obituary

Plot a murder of someone sorely asking for it, step by step

For full details (click here)

For my contribution, I will plot a death :)

I suppose I should be thanking you, since you were responsible for giving me life. Yet, here I am plotting your demise. How did we arrive here? Where did we go wrong? You were supposed to be first in my heart from the very beginning. I thought you'd always be there to comfort me. To reassure me when times got rough. Wasn't it your job to accept being placed on a pedestal? Being put before all others.

Instead, you abandoned me. Left me wondering why I wasn't good enough for you to stay. You went off, and spread your wings. You found others to grace with your presence. You carried on, producing many others like me. In that case, why not just stay? I know for sure, that I accepted you with faults and all. Worked so hard to forgive you when you hurt me. But still, you left repeatedly. You would return periodically. Apparently to torture me. Remind me of your greatness. Only to bolt the minute things got complicated. What did I ever do to you?

You've made it painfully clear that you have no regard for my existence. So why should I care anything about yours? I've come to resent everything you stand for. Most days I'm thoroughly annoyed that you even exist. For that, I must rid the world of you. Not only for myself, but for the others you helped to destroy. I'll use your modus operandi against you. I'm going to lull you into a false sense of security and strike when you're unaware. With the same hands I use, to wipe away the tears you've caused; I'm going to rip your heart out. You will learn what it feels like, for someone else to hold your heart in their hands. I will watch with baited breath, as it beats for the last time.

Farewell, love. I will not mourn you for long. For I know that I have the power to resurrect you at anytime. It's just a matter of wanting to, or not.

Obituary

Rest in Peace

Love, former bane to man's existence, has died this 15th day of March 2011.
It was said to have conquered all, but in the end, could not even save itself.
Love will be remembered fondly, as it did find its way into many hearts.
Love is survived by those who believed in it, and those who it eluded.
Numerous memorial services will be held worldwide for those having had faith in Love.
Celebrations for those slighted by Love will commence immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment