Download the Author May Torres App

Author May Torres
Powered by Conduit Mobile

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bookaversary

April 22, 2010. That’s the date my first novel was released! It’s almost that time again. My baby will be celebrating its first birthday. Join me in celebrating this milestone. Over at my publisher’s facebook page, we’re holding a contest. Here is a snippet from the publisher’s post:

“In honor of our one year bookaversary, the day our debut titles were released. We will be holding a contest throughout the month of April. Our actual bookaversary is April 22. Celebrate with us!

(Click here for Touche Publishing’s Facebook Page)

Refer a Friend Contest

The contest will be set up with a points system in place. Be the first contestant to accumulate 100 points and win! By getting your friends to participate on Touche Publishing’s “fan” page, through various activities, you can be the winner of an Electronic Book Reader.”

(Click here for the full post)

A big thanks to everyone who has followed my journey this past year. You have made it such a rewarding experience for me. I continue to learn from each one of you. You only make me better, so don’t go anywhere :)

No comments:

Post a Comment