Download the Author May Torres App

Author May Torres
Powered by Conduit Mobile

Monday, January 16, 2012

Till The End of Time and Beyond--Gilberto Padilla

Guest post from Gilberto, Gabriella's love interest in Enchanted Island.

Molly

Juan

Gabriella

Read May Torres' take on Gilberto Padilla

Sometimes I still can't believe how fortunate I've been. I couldn't ask for a better life. I have the best parents in the world. And would you believe that I met my soul mate when I was only 11 years old? Moving to New York was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. You see, I met the most amazing girl. Only, she didn't know just how amazing. I walked into a classroom in a new school, to see this sweet girl sitting there. She looked like she had lost her puppy. She had her head down and looked like she wished she was anywhere but that classroom. I sat next to her and said hi. She was so cute, she looked around to see if I was talking to her. From that day on we were never apart.

As a young boy I couldn't really express myself. I knew she made my stomach feel funny and my heart beat faster. I had no idea what was in store for me. I went and fell in love with her. And thankfully, she eventually fell in love with me. It doesn't seem like there are words good enough to describe her. I know that sounds corny but it's so true! Besides some unexplained pull I felt towards her, her humble nature is what attracted me. She is, of course, beyond beautiful. That's the icing on the cake.

After everything that happened I have no problem saying that Gabriella is my hero! She's so smart and brave. I'm so proud to call her a friend. Once we crossed paths, there was no way my life would be the same without her. I will love her till the end of time and beyond. On our crazy adventure we found out just how true and meaningful those words are. You'll have to find out for yourself what all that means. It's a story you probably won't believe. But it's what happened and it was very real to us.

My name is Gilberto, I'm Gabriella's best friend and boyfriend. I hope you'll enjoy our story. Oh yeah, there were some other people involved too. You already met Molly and Juan. Molly is most definitely a character. You can't help liking her. She gets under your skin, but her personal journey and cards she was dealt in life, make you go soft on her. Juan, he's another story. We were friends before I met the others. He's a decent guy. It's just that, I can't shake the feeling that he's interested in Gabriella. While we were stuck on Mona Island, I just feel like something went on that I don't know about. I hope I'm wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment