Download the Author May Torres App

Author May Torres
Powered by Conduit Mobile

Thursday, September 15, 2011

I Want You To Know-- Vol. 2

Of everything I've written about on my blog, the most popular post is one about Alanis Morissette. I can't really blame anyone, she's amazing! I get a steady stream of hits each day on that post. So...I ask myself, should I write more about this wonderful artist? Then I think, this is not a blog specifically about Morissette. This is a blog about little old me. My random thoughts and a little about my writing. Some months ago I wrote a post titled "I Want You To Know" just so my readers could get to know me better. I will continue where that post left off. Hope you enjoy getting to know me a little better :D

I want you to know:

  • I have fallen back in love with the WWE
  • I am a huge Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson fan (Who doesn't love him? :) )
  • I saw Avatar 4 times in the movie theater and about 15 times more at home
  • I love Halloween (I love dressing up as something spooky)
  • I hate to be tickled(Especially my feet)
  • I'm becoming even more of a recluse in my "old age"
  • I can't stand some of my family members :(
  • I don't like bullshitters. Just stop! Ugh
  • I like body art. ( I have 5 tattoos and want more)
  • I have girl crushes
  • I believe in karma and past lives (hey don't judge me)
  • I love horror movies
  • I can't swim in deep water
  • I'm afraid of heights
  • I'm not a crybaby but I will cry easily when I'm extremely happy or a sad movie (Damn you, Gladiator!)
  • I'm fluffy
  • I finally learned how to ride a bike in my 30's
  • I also got my driver license in my 30's (failed the road test 3 times)
  • I'm a city girl now living in the country. (Ask me how that's going for me)
  • I have a problem walking over manholes and subway gratings on the sidewalk
  • I DO NOT do roller coasters(I'm a chicken shit)

No comments:

Post a Comment