Download the Author May Torres App

Author May Torres
Powered by Conduit Mobile

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Meet My First Judge Of The Enchanted Summer Games

For my upcoming Enchanted Summer Games I've elected to use judges in the event that there is a tie in one of the games.  There will also be games in which the best submission will be selected as a winner. I will then look to the judges to make the call. I have chosen people who I think will be fair when it comes to making  these decisions. So without further ado, here is my first selection.

First, I've chosen a wonderful friend of mine, Jen. She heads up one of my favorite sites on the internet, Unseen NYC. It's such a great resource for people interested in visiting the New York City area, as well as its residents. What's great about it though, is that it doesn't concentrate on just Manhattan like every other tour guide.  There's so much more to New York City than Manhattan. You must take a bigger bite of the Apple and Jen will help you every step of the way. If you haven't had the pleasure of visiting the site, you must!  You can find Unseen NYC on TwitterFacebookPinterest and Flickr .

Here's a screenshot of the site. Now hurry on over and take a look! I'm confident Jen will make a fine judge.

UnseenNYC

No comments:

Post a Comment