Download the Author May Torres App

Author May Torres
Powered by Conduit Mobile

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Meet Another One Of The Judges Of The Enchanted Summer Games

or my upcoming Enchanted Summer Games I've elected to use judges in the event that there is a tie in one of the games.  There will also be games in which the best submission will be selected as a winner. I will then look to the judges to make the call. I have chosen people who I think will be fair when it comes to making  these decisions. So without further ado, here is my second selection.

Coletta Teske
I have chosen a great lady who I came across on Facebook. While I haven't actually met her in real life, we have a hell of a good time shooting the breeze online. Coletta Teske is a freelance writer of many interesting articles but I'll get to that in a minute.  It's when I discovered her wonderfully creative Huckaberry Cryptic Crydders, that I got hooked. For me to try to describe what these little gems are, would do them no justice. You must go check out these unique sculptures, they're absolutely incredible. I gave her an idea of what I wanted and she produced this amazing one-of-a-kind sculpture. You can see it pictured below. That is custom-made, folks!

Now back to her writing. If you want to know about gardening and get the best tips, you need to read her articles. Coletta has infinite knowledge on the subject. She writes articles about useful things and just makes you wish she was your neighbor. So make sure you find Coletta on Facebook,  Twitter and even Pinterest.

Aztec Hoot Owl


No comments:

Post a Comment